|“||I love this phone more than life its self. Plus there's another year on the contract.||”|
Logan's phone ends up landing in a smoothie, whilst in the middle of texting Haley. Him and the gang end up starting a pact to not use their phones for 72 hours, while Logan's phone dries.
|Logan meets a girl named Haley at the mall. After Logan gets her number, an accident causes his phone to fall into a smoothie, making him desperate. After rushing home, Lindy tells him that leaving the phone on rice for 72 hours will dry it, so they do it. Logan starts to freak out and Lindy, Jasmine, Garrett and Delia decide to go all the 72 hours without their phones. Some time later, Jasmine gives up and uses another phone secretly and Garrett becomes unusually calm and discovers he has a big talent for art. Delia meets a boy by a singing telegram, but he turns out to be younger than she thought when she gets to actually meet him. Logan is back to the museum in order to tell Haley about why he didn't text her anymore. After the 72 hours are over, Haley tells Logan that her brother is coming to get him because he fooled her. After an accident that makes Logan fall into a fountain, Lindy, Garrett and Delia trick Jasmine into falling as revenge for breaking off their pact.|
- Olivia Holt as Lindy Watson
- Austin North as Logan Watson
- Piper Curda as Jasmine Kang
- Peyton Clark as Garrett Spenger
- Sarah Gilman as Delia Delfano
- Larry Joe Campbell as Doug Peterman
- Raymond Ochoa as Zane
- Sharon Muthu as Singing Telegram Gal
- Sedona Cohen as Haley
- Markus Silbiger as Haley's Brother
- Sydney Stills as Jimmy Fuller
- Gideon James as D'artagan Hess
- Andrea Mitchell as Vivian Banks
- The plot to this episode is somewhat similar to the Nickelodeon show Victorious, the episode Cell Block.
- Doug Peterman returns for the first time since The Pilot.
- It is revealed that Garrett has a younger brother.
- September 12, 2014 (Japan)
- September 13, 2014 (Latin America and Brazil)
- September 20, 2014 (Poland)
- October 27, 2014 (Australia)
Garrett: Here's the slushies!
Logan: Oh, my phone, my phone!
Lindy: Remove the case! SCAT!
Delia: Oh, I've never seen it caseless before.
| To view the Phone Challenge gallery, click here.
| To view the Phone Challenge video gallery, click here.
- Garrett references the once-popular "video game" Angry Birds when he says that the birds outside his window were happy birds, not angry birds.
- When Jasmine is secretly keeping her phone, she imitates Gollum from The Lord of the Rings trilogy and his infamous catchphrase, "my precious!"
- When Lindy is complaining that she's melting because of her wet shoulders, it's a reference to the Wicked Witch of the West who is melted by water. This is the second time in a row there is a Wizard of Oz reference.