|“||If you see Lindy, tell her not to talk to Logan. Now that he got back together with Erin, I would die if he ever found out I liked him.||”|
StoryWhen Logan finally gets a real girlfriend, Erin, this makes Jasmine jealous, because she likes and wants to be with him, even though Logan has already been Jasmine's "boyfriend" and is jealous of seeing her "ex-boyfriend" with another girl (Lindy Nose Best). Garrett says he already knows Jasmine crush on Logan and overheard her once saying it. (Next of Pumpkin) After Jasmine finds out that Garrett knows about her crush for Logan, she makes him swear to keep it a secret. Jasmine walks into the basement, looking for Lindy and sees Logan there. The two start talking about Erin, even though it hurts Jasmine, but she tries to be happy for him. After Logan receives a text from Erin saying that they should break up, Jasmine comforts Logan with a hug, which is their first real hug, much to Jasmine's happiness, especially when Logan unknowingly flirts with her, and she believes that she might actually finally have a chance with him.
- Olivia Holt as Lindy Watson
- Austin North as Logan Watson
- Piper Curda as Jasmine Kang
- Peyton Clark as Garrett Spenger
- Sarah Gilman as Delia Delfano
Delia: (to Jasmine and Logan, about the play she wrote) I wrote the parts just for you
Logan: Oh, no can do Delz. All my free time is taken up by my new girlfriend. Oh, did I mention I have a girlfriend?
Delia: Yes, you told us. And we got your text..and your email
Jasmine: (in a jealous tone) And we saw your t-shirt, "I got a girlfriend, ask me how"
Logan: You wanna know how?
Jasmine and Delia: No!
(After Logan leaves Rumble Juice with Erin)
Lindy:You okay, Jaz?
Jasmine: (holds back tears) No, but... I will be.
Lindy:You know I'm always here for you, right?
Jasmine: Of course.
(Lindy and Jasmine hug)
(Jasmine walks up to Lindy and Logan)
Jasmine: Hey, guys!
Jasmine: (fake smiles, almost cries) So, I heard you and Erin got back together. That's... great!
Logan: Thanks! And I heard... nothing.
Garrett: So, you okay?
Jasmine: (sarcastically) I'm great, couldn't be better. (Slams locker hard enough, to cause her chandler to break)
Garrett: I think you're mini chandelier just broke
Jasmine: (sarcastically) Ya think?
Garrett: Listen, Jas. I know why you're upset
Jasmine: What are you talking about?
Garrett: You don't have to pretend. I know you like Logan.
Jasmine: I don't like Logan, why would you say that?
Garrett: I heard you say it. You were talking to yourself.
Jasmine: (slams Garrett up to a locker) WHO ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THIS?!
Garrett: Nobody, I didn't tell anyone!
Jasmine: Good! Because if you do, that chandelier won't be the only thing in pieces! (puts Garrett down, sadly) Seriously, I would be so embarrassed if Logan found out, especially now that he has a girlfriend.
Garrett: I promise I won't tell anyone
Garrett: When did you start liking him?
Jasmine: (sighs) Remember last year when Logan and I pretended to be a couple? Well, the longer we pretended, the less I felt like pretending
Garrett: So, he's got two girls that like him, and I take yoga with my mom. I hope the universe is enjoying itself.
(Jasmine walks into the basement)
Logan: Oh, hey Jas
Jasmine: Is Lindy here?
Logan:She'll be home soon
Jasmine: Cool. (sits down) So, how was the anniversary?
Logan: Ah, it was awesome. We had so much fun. We even got temporary forever tattoos. (pulls up sleeve) It's gone! Oh, that's right. I took a shower
Jasmine: (has a dreamy look on her face) Well, I'm glad you had fun
Logan: Yeah, it's pretty great being part of a couple. I mean, Erin's my first real girlfriend
Jasmine: (sarcastically) Yay
(Logan's phone bleeps and he walks over to it. Jasmine looks away awkwardly and embarrassed)
Logan: (reads text) I can't believe this
Jasmine: What's wrong?
Logan: She dumped me. Erin dumped me
Jasmine: What? Why?
Logan: Probably cause I let her move into my locker
Jasmine: (in a caring tone) You don't know that
Logan: Yes, I do. It was too soon, kay? I flew too close to the sun Jas, too close to the sun!
Jasmine: Aw, Logan, I'm so sorry. Come here
(Jasmine and Logan hug. Logan srokes Jasmine's hair, making her smile)
(After the performance)
Delia: (smiles) Great job, Lindz
Lindy: (smiles) Thanks!
(Lindy and Delia hug)
Delia: Uh, before we get started, I just wanna say thank you guys so much for being in my scene.
Lindy: Aw, thank you for bringing me back to THE THEATER!
Garrett: So, Rumble Juice after school?
Lindy: Wait a sec, still in character. [takes off sunglasses] Yeah, Rumble Juice sounds fun. Hey did you hear Logan got dumped by his girlfriend?
Jasmine: Well, I'm here. What do you guys want to tell me?
Lindy: Okay, I'm just gonna rip the bandage off. We know you like Logan.
Delia: Lindy! Garrett! I wrote a scene for my drama class and I'd love for you guys to be in it. I wrote the parts just for you.
Lindy: You wrote something for me? To act in?
Lindy: Okay, so uh there is this guy I know and I consider him a friend, but lately I'm starting to wonder if he could be more than that. Do you think that's possible? For friends to turn into more than friends?
Logan: Unbelievable! Here I am all heartbroken and you just wanna talk about yourself.
Delia: Okay Garrett, I've rewritten the script, again.
Garrett: Please tell me you cut more of my lines.
- Logan finds out about Jasmine's "real" feelings for him in this episode.
- Delia and Lindy find out about Jasmine's crush on Logan in this episode.
- This episode is part Disney Channel's "TUNE IN 4 WHAT?!" weekend
- Olivia's former co-star, Jason Earls, from "Kickin' It", attended the live taping. 
- Logan gets his first serious girlfriend in this episode - Erin. As of this episode, Erin is a recurring character in season 2, until Falling for... Who?
- This episode is known as a Jogan special. It is also the first episode to be known as a Jogan special, the second being Falling for... Who?, the third being Drum Beats, Heart Beats, and the forth being The Rescuers.
- The Jogan Arc continues in this episode, and is part 4
- There is an outtake for the episode, where Jasmine and Logan hug, as shown on Piper's twitter. 
- In the scene where the gang confronts Jasmine about them knowing about her crush on Logan, she wears the pink shrug she wore in Next of Pumpkin, but she wears it with a pink dress and not the green dress.
- In the UK, this episode aired on May 14th and was the 4th episode to air, not the 6th.
- Logan never denies he could grow feelings for Jasmine, and he then realizes his feelings for her in Falling for... Who?
- This is the first time we see Jasmine quite jealous.
- The episodes, Lindy Nose Best and Next of Pumpkin, are mentioned in this episode.
- As of this episode, all the other Jogan episodes, up until the finale, are basically continuations from the last one.
- This episode seemed to be referenced in Drum Beats, Heart Beats, because Lindy told Jasmine she had a crush on Logan for a very long time.
- Like Falling for... Who?, this episode was somewhat referenced through the song, "Count on Me", because of the lyrics, "You'll always have my shoulder when you cry", because Jasmine almost cried over Logan and Lindy was there for her.
- This was the first episode in Season 2 that was filmed that didn't match the filming number to the airing number in the US, because it was the 4th episode filmed, but the 6th to air in the US, the second episode being Stevie Likes Lindy.
- It is revealed that Delia's family have a tradition where they like to drive around and see if they can catch deer in their headlights, during the holidays.
- This episode is referenced in Drum Beats, Heart Beats.
- This is the first episode of the Jogan Arc that is totally centred around Jasmine and Logan's relationship, unlike the episodes in season 1 that just had big moments in their relationship.
- The cast had the live taping for this episode on January 13th, 2015.
- This episode was similar to the Friends episode, The One Where Ross Finds Out, because Logan (Ross) found out Jasmine (Rachel) liked him, but he had a girlfriend and she ended up heartbroken. Ironically, both episodes were forcused on Jasmine and Logan's and Ross and Rachel's relationship, and both titles had "finds out' in them with the male character's name also in the tittle. The only differences were that Logan didn't kiss Jasmine at the end of the episode like Ross did with Rachel and Ross and the next episode wasn't a continuation to this one like it was with Friends.
- Towards the end of the episode, Jasmine wears the same pink and black outfit she wears in her Season 2 promotional photo.
- The tree costume was the same one that was used in the Austin & Ally episode, Beauties & Bullies.
- This is the first time Jasmine almost cries in the show, the second being in The Rescuers. The difference between the almost cries are that in this episode, Jasmine almost cries for losing her chance with Logan, and the second time, Jasmine almost cries of happiness when Logan tells her he loves her.
- Garrett told Jasmine he found out about her feelings for Logan a couple of months ago, meaning two months ago, but it would be a lot longer than a couple of months.
| To view the Logan Finds Out! gallery, click here.
| To view the Logan Finds Out! video gallery, click here.