|“||We love you, but you tend to get overly excited about the smallest things.||”|
|“|| Garrett: Well I actually got some lessons. I know how to dance now, I just need to figure out the whole asking thing.|
Lindy: (smiles and blushes) I think you just did...
|“||You are so great||”|
Lindy and Garrett (also known as Larrett) is the friendship/romantic pairing between Lindy Watson and Garrett Spenger. They are the second most popular paring on the show, after Jasmine and Logan. They are also both best friends with Logan Watson, Delia Delfano, and Jasmine Kang.
For the cast pairing, see Olivia and Peyton.
Lindy and Garrett are best friends. They seem to have different personalities, Lindy being super smart and Garrett being a germaphobe. Lindy and Garrett seem to do things for each other, even if it pressures them or annoys them; they also get along very well with each other. They both care for each other. It is shown in Snow Problem that Lindy and Garrett would even lie to make the other person happy and that they will help each other out if necessary, because Lindy agrees to teach Garrett how to snowboard. In Bad News, they almost kiss when they are in the basement, although they are forced to do so by Lindy's study buddy, Zach. In Season 2, their relationship has grown a lot more, and again, it shoes that they like to help each other out because Lindy offers to help Garrett when he has stage fright in Logan Finds Out!, and that episode also shows they don;t like to keep secrets from each other, because Garrett tells Lindy about the secret of Jasmine liking Logan, despite promising to keep it a secret, showing Garrett doesn't like to keep things from Lindy. In Falling for... Who? they share a romantic dance where Garrett spins and dips Lindy then pulls a muscle and they walk away. in Lindy in the Middle, it is shown that Lindy and Garrett like to help each other, because Lindy helps Garrett try to impress a new girl at school and Lindy and Garrett become closer.
- Lirrett ( Li / ndy and Ga / rrett )
- Gindy (G/arrett and L/indy)
- Lindett (Lind/y and Garr/ett)
- Gary (Gar/rett and Lindy)
- Gady (Ga/rrett and Lin/dy)
- Larrett (L / indy and G / arrett) official name
- Lindarrett ((Lind/y and G/arrett))
- Garrindy ((Garr/ett and Lindy)
- Garrett and Lindy (along with the rest of the gang) were at the party.
- Garrett helped Lindy (and Logan, Delia and Jasmine) with the mess at the party.
- Garrett looked right at Lindy when talking about the quilt.
- Lindy frowned when Logan said he'd get Garrett.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Delia and Jasmine) pretended to be Mrs. Klasby.
- They both were together at the basement at the end scene (with the group).
- Garrett and Lindy were standing next to each other on the first day of school.
- Garrett helped Lindy with the mess at the birthday party.
- They both were a lot at Fireman Freddy's together when they were young.
- Garrett picked Lindy over his and Logan's favorite couch in Rumble Juice.
- They both wanted Tom in the group and then wanted to get rid of him.
- They both went sky diving.
- They were together (with Delia, Logan and Jasmine) at Rumble Juice.
- Lindy and Garrett both thought Tom was boring.
- They jumped right after each other.
- When Lindy was talking about how cool Tom was she said, "We finally have a cool guy in the group, no offense Garrett." and he wasn't offended and replied with "None taken."
- They sat next to each other in Rumble Juice.
- Garrett went along with what Lindy said about taking them skydiving.
- They sat next to each other in the Watson's basement.
- Garrett had a surprised look on his face after Lindy shoved the tacos into Delia's face.
- Garrett(and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) wanted to find out what was in Lindy's letter.
- Garrett(along with Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) was upset when saw that Lindy wished for better friends.
- Garrett said "Lindy we love you".
- Garrett(and Logan, and Jasmine, and Delia)helped find Lindy's letter.
- Garrett put together Lindy's letter.
- Garrett tried to explain to her over excitement (along with the group).
- Garrett smiled when Lindy came in excited.
- Lindy stood next to Garrett
- Lindy called her friends her besities, meaning including Garrett.
- Garrett and Lindy(and Delia) were in the team for Jasmine and Logan's spray idea.
- Garrett(along with Jasmine) wanted Lindy in the group.
- Lindy and Garrett were standing next to each other in the Barracuda Boardroom.
- Lindy and Garrett (along with Jasmine and Delia) vomited on Logan.
- Lindy was the first one Garrett told about his 'toilets in school problem'.
- Lindy smiled at Garrett.
- Lindy walked up to Garrett at school.
- Garrett accused Lindy of having Chili Cheese Fries.
- Lindy tried to counter with organic cheese and sweet potato fries but then just said "Leave me alone."
- Lindy called Garrett her veggie bro.
- Lindy told Garrett they both got the need for vegetables
- They were at the movies (along with Jasmine, Delia and Cole) together.
- They both had a job at the cinema.
- They both made a mess.
- Garrett and Lindy both had a project/idea (Lindy's Smoothie, Garrett and the Popcorn).
- Garrett helped with Lindy's date, so that Cole wouldn't get the wrong signs.
- Garrett smiled when Lindy ran in excited.
- Garrett pretended Lindy worked at the cinema.
- Garrett lied for Lindy that she won't get in trouble.
- Garrett helped Lindy with her smoothie.
- Garrett and Lindy (along with Jasmine) had smoothie spilled all over them.
- They both got in trouble by Max.
- Both had popcorn spilled all over them.
- Lindy threw popcorn at Garrett.
- Lindy smiled really widely at Garrett when he stopped the machine.
- When the drama lid came in and yelled, "I want my pants back!" and Garret said, "No you don't", Lindy nodded.
- Lindy and Garrett were both working behind the counter.
- Lindy smiled at Garrett after she finished explaining her plan.
- As Lindy was saying she grew her fruit under her bed, she smiled at Garrett.
- When the smoothie machine was going haywire, Lindy shouted for Garrett's (and Jasmine's) help.
- Lindy and Garrett were both trying to push back the popcorn door.
- Both opened the cabinet doors and looked in there together.
- They both watched the popcorn spill out.
- They were close to each other when pushing the popcorn back in.
- They were both covered in the Lindy-Licious.
- Garrett was concerned by how much fruit and smoothies that Lindy was putting in her blender.
- Garrett gave Lindy permission to do her smoothie in the movies.
- Lindy and Garrett both went to the resort
- They (along with Jasmine and Delia) thought that Logan's cheap on deals were stupid.
- They (along with the rest of the gang) were excited about the cabin.
- They (along with the rest of the gang) were shocked when the snowboarder came through the wall.
- They (along with Logan and Delia) thought Jasmine was being silly.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Logan) went snowboarding.
- Lindy accompanied Garrett on his snowboarding lesson.
- Lindy reassured Garrett.
- Lindy and Garrett were at the bunny slope.
- Lindy pushed Garrett into the tree.
- Garrett and Lindy were standing next to each other.
- Lindy and Garrett both stayed for Garrett's lesson.
- Lindy was helping Garrett build his confidence to go on the slopes.
- Garrett thought Lindy was crushing on him.
- Lindy threw snow at Garrett.
- Lindy bumped into Garrett.
- Lindy smiled at Garrett.
- Garrett helped Lindy with Dash.
- They both got a lesson from Dash.
- Garrett whispered in Lindy's ear.
- Garrett seemed mad when Lindy wanted to leave with Dash.
- Garrett lied for Lindy.
- Lindy looked at Garrett when he was talking.
- They(along with Logan and Delia)thought that Jasmine looked weird.
- Garrett and Lindy were both shocked when Dash knocked.
- Lindy was mad that Garrett told Jasmine the truth.
- Garret was mad that Lindy hogged his whole lesson.
- They both looked at Logan as he answered the door.
- Lindy said that she was lying all day and Garrett said, "Boy ain't that the truth".
- Garrett told the truth about Lindy to Dash.
- Lindy was mad when Garrett told Dash the truth.
- Lindy apologized to Garrett.
- Garrett was concerned when Lindy hurt her ankle for real.
- Lindy said she was gonna teach Garrett to snowboard, even if it was on one foot.
- Garrett and Lindy hugged.
- Lindy watched Garrett snowboard down the snow in their cabin.
- Lindy(along with the rest of the gang) was concerned when Garrett hit a wall.
- They (along with Logan and Jasmine) watched Delia's show.
- They (along with the rest of the gang) were sick.
- Garrett (along with Jasmine, Logan, and Delia) said "Thanks a lot Lindy!"
- Garrett (along with Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) caught Lindy's cold.
- Lindy told Garrett (and Jasmine, Delia, and Logan) about her museum internship.
- Lindy told Garrett (and Jasmine, Delia, and Logan) that they had to visit the Nefertiti exhibit.
- Garrett walked into Lindy (and Logan's) house to tell Lindy (and Logan) that he finally got over his nail biting problem.
- Lindy (and Logan) told Garrett to go away.
- Garrett asked Lindy (and Logan) what he did wrong.
- Lindy and Garrett (and Delia and Jasmine) snuck in the museum after hours.
- Lindy was mad when Garrett told her Logan got an employee discount.
- Lindy and Garrett (and Jasmine and Delia) both went through the rope to see Nefertiti.
- Lindy (and Jasmine) put three thousand year old fingernails on Garrett's mouth.
- Lindy (and Jasmine) took out three thousand year old fingernails from Garrett's mouth.
- Lindy and Garrett (and Jasmine and Delia) screamed when the mummy fell down the stairs.
- Lindy (and Jasmine and Delia) were concerned when Garrett got hit by the mummy.
- Lindy yelled at Garrett to catch the mummy.
- Lindy and Garrett (and Jasmine and Delia) ran down the stairs after the mummy.
- Logan saved Lindy and Garrett (and Delia and Jasmine) from getting caught.
- Lindy shouted to Garrett that the stairs were out of order.
- Lindy (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) seemed concerned when Garrett fell down the stairs.
- They were both accused of stealing the presidents dog.
- They were standing next to each other when being accused.
- They both got up early.
- They both went on the D.C. trip.
- They were both at the school at 4 am.
- They both stayed in the same hotel.
- When Lindy got locked on the balcony, Garrett sent down a ladder. But Lindy didn't even notice it.
- When Garrett walked into their hotel room, he walked right up to Lindy.
- When Garrett was talking, he was looking directly at Lindy.
- Lindy ad Garrett (and Delia and Jasmine) watch the tv.
- Lindy and Garrett sit behind Delia and Jasmine.
- Lindy and Garrett sat next to each other.
- Lindy and Garrett were both interested in the missing dog story.
- Lindy and Garrett were both confused when the dog was barking after Lindy turned off the tv.
- Lindy and Garrett (and Delia and Jasmine) were screaming when the dog came out of Delia's purse.
- Both were listening when Garrett told him about his senator thing.
- Both were scared when the Secret Services knocked on the door.
- Both were interrogated by the secret service men.
- Both just wanted to leave.
- They both held the puppy.
- Garrett handed the puppy to Lindy.
- Garrett sent Lindy (and Delia and Jasmine) the text.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) tried to fix Logan's phone.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) were concerned about Logan's phone.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) said they can go 72 hours without a phone.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) didn't want to 72 hours without a phone.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) made a pact to go 72 hours without a phone.
- They both stuck to the group pact.
- They both could barely survive without a phone.
- They both were concerned when the guy shouted Logan's name.
- They watched Logan being pushed into the fountain.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Delia and Jasmine) all agreed to go in the fountain to support Logan.
- Lindy was sitting next to Garrett on the fountain edge.
- Lindy held Garrett (and Delia) back.
- Lindy and Garrett (and Delia) did not go in the fountain.
- Garrett was in the conference room during the test.
- Garrett was looking at Lindy's answers.
- Garrett was helping Logan cheat off Lindy.
- Lindy was the first person Garrett saw fall down.
- Lindy seemed concerned when Garrett was flying around.
- Lindy was watching Garrett fly around.
- Lindy was mad at Garrett for helping Logan cheat.
- Lindy and Garrett (and Logan) were caught by the test administrator.
- They both explained there story to the test administrator.
- Lindy was the in the basement with Garrett (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia).
- It was revealed that it was Lindy's idea to put Garrett on the football team.
- Garrett thought Lindy speaks her mind too much.
- In the hallway at school, Lindy told Garrett (and Logan, Jasmine, and Delia) that they were being ridiculous.
- Lindy told Garrett (and Delia) for Delia to teach Garrett to kick.
- Lindy told her teacher that If it wasn't for her, Garrett wouldn't be learning how to kick a football.
- Lindy (and Logan) blackmailed Garrett.
- Lindy and Garrett sat next to each other in the basement.
- Lindy (and Logan) knew embarrassing things about Garrett.
- Garrett pretended to be Lindy's dad.
- Garrett wore a full body cast for Lindy (and Logan).
- Lindy and Garrett kept looking at each other while getting Dick Butkus to sign the football.
- Lindy looked annoyed when Garrett talked about kicking the winning goal.
- Garrett and Lindy (and Logan) were shocked when Bob fell off the.
- Garrett agreed to be in Lindy's charity jog-a-thon.
- They both thought Logan ran weird.
- Lindy was mad when Delia told Garrett about his weird gasping thing.
- Garrett was at Lindy's charity jog-a-thon.
- Garrett and Lindy were both concerned when Makayla got hurt.
- Garrett told Lindy that you can't prove a broken toe.
- Lindy and Garrett were standing next to each other when taking care of Makayla.
- They were alone in the basement.
- They both (along with Logan and Delia) thought Jasmine's news report was very boring.
- They almost kissed.
- Garrett was into a blonde, and Lindy is a blonde, so he may be into Lindy.
- Lindy felt bad for Garrett when Amber broke up with him.
- They both told Jasmine that her newscast was bad.
- Lindy and Garrett studied together.
- They both had problems.
- Lindy lied and said she and Garrett were a couple.
- Garrett was going on with the lie.
- Lindy and Garrett called each other pet names, even though Garrett gave Lindy an actual pet's name.
- They were at Rumble Juice together alone.
- Lindy encouraged Garrett to ride his bike and helped him.
- They go bike riding together.
- They spent most of the episode together.
- Lindy is worried when Garrett's bike gets stolen, and tried to find it for him.
- Lindy made a flyer for Garret's missing bicycle, with hearts for the wheels
- They were in the basement together, alone.
- Lindy apologized to Garrett for allowing his bike getting stolen.
- Lindy turned up as soon as she got a call about Garrett.
- Garrett (and Jasmine and Delia) went to Lindy's (and Logan's) party
- They both changed personalities after Logan wished Lindy wasn't his sister
- They were in school
- Lindy and Garrett were next to each other when Logan woke up
- They were both happy that Logan was okay
- Garrett seemed to like Lindy's singing
- They were next to each other when walking into Rumble Juice
- They were in Rumble Juice
- Lindy and Garrett both attended the pep rally
- Garrett looked at Lindy when she was shouting
- They were in the basement.
- They both got cast for Delia's play.
- When Garrett was nervous about the play, Lindy said she'd take some of his lines, and he thanked her with a smile.
- Garrett let Lindy have all of his lines.
- Garrett called Lindy, "Lindz".
- They were really close on the couch in Rumble Juice.
- Garrett told Lindy that Jasmine really liked Logan.
- When Jasmine grabbed Garrett for telling everyone about her crush on Logan, Lindy got worried for Garrett and told Jasmine to let go of him.
- When Lindy was trying to ask Logan if he liked Jasmine back, he thought she liked Garrett.
- Lindy pretends to like Garrett for Logan's sake.
- When Logan told Lindy that he still sleeps with his baby blanket, she said she "found it charming," but was just faking it for Logan.
- Lindy got Garrett to spill the secret of Jasmine liking Logan, showing she knew his weeknesses
- Lindy said, "I know you. You're hiding something", to Garrett
- Garrett and Lindy were alone for a little while
- Lindy told Garrett about her history with performing
- Garrett held Lindy's hand.
- Lindy seemed happy when Garrett held her hand.
- They both were smiling at each other.
- Lindy knew Garrett didn't like dances.
- Garrett offered to dance with Lindy because of Lindy's date fainting.
- Lindy asked Garrett to dance with her.
- They share a dance.
- Garrett dipped Lindy.
- Lindy was smiling when she and Garrett were dancing.
- Lindy said that Garrett was an amazing dancer.
- They walked out of the dance together.
- Garrett (and Jasmine and Delia) wanted to make Lindy (and Logan's) birthday special
- Lindy figured out that Garrett (and Delia and Jasmine) was throwing a surprise party for her and Logan from the way Garrett was acting
- They went to a dog show together with Logan
- Lindy called Garrett dude
- They were siting close together on the subway.
- Lindy is helping Garrett getting a girl.
- Lindy looked excited at helping Garrett.
- Lindy defended Garrett when Logan joked about him not having a girlfriend.
- Lindy told Garrett that there will one day be a girl out there somewhere for him.
- Lindy agreed to Haley about Garrett being cute.
- Lindy mentioned that Garrett was single.
- Lindy helped both Haley and Garrett with texting and presents.
- Lindy assured Garrett to not be worried about meeting Haley.
- Lindy helped make conversation during Garrett and Haley's hangout.
- Garrett looked at Lindy when Haley said that reading graphics where comic books.
- Garrett and Haley told Lindy that she was dating herself.
- Lindy got offended and said that meant she was crazy if she dated herself
- Lindy said that Garrett was a great guy.
- Lindy thought nice (Haley) and great (Garrett) matched.
- Lindy was happy when Haley and Garrett decide to re-try on hanging out.
- Garrett thanked Lindy for all the help she has done for him.
- Garrett said that he owed Lindy.
- They shared a hug in the basement.
- Lindy smiled at Garrett before they shared the hug.
- Lindy made an advice of Garrett story, to never tell it.
- Lindy wanted to go to the spa with Garrett and Logan.
- When Garrett thought it was a bad idea, Lindy said that it would be fun.
- Lindy said it was a date to Garrett (with Logan).
- When the three went to the spa, Garrett complained and thought it was a bad idea.
- Lindy assured Garrett not to be worried.
- Lindy touched Garrett's shoulders.
- Lindy told Garrett that his shoulder were like rocks.
- Garrett admitted to Lindy that he had sad lumps.
- Lindy said that Garrett was tense because he keeps everything inside.
- Lindy let Garrett go get his massage first.
- When Garrett came back, he was emotional now.
- Lindy touched his shoulder and realized it wasn't tense or hard anymore.
- Lindy said that when people are very tense (Like Garrett) that this sort of things happen.
- When Garrett was about to cry, Lindy patted his back.
- Lindy thought Logan was ridiculous blaming her for Garrett's open side.
- Lindy was amused by Garrett's emotional side.
- Garrett brought Lindy (and Logan) leaves.
- Garrett said that he loved Lindy (and Logan) so much.
- Lindy tried to make Garrett not open up so much and write his 'feeling' in a journal.
- Garrett said that Lindy gave him a warm sensation.
- Garrett wanted 2 hugs from Lindy.
- Lindy smiled at Garrett offer for a hug meaning she wouldn't mind getting one from Garrett
- Lindy yelled at Logan to stop hitting Garrett.
- Lindy told Logan to not give up Garrett for his weirdness when Garrett never gave up on Logan's.
- Lindy asked if Garrett was okay when he seemed different.
- Garrett was now back to his old self.
- Lindy broke a nail from Garrett's sad lump.
- They are in Rumble Juice together.
- They are seen working on something together.
- There are both smiling at each other.
- They both look happy with each other.
- They could be helping each other with studying.
- The glasses Garrett wears could be Lindy's because of similarity that she wore in Logan Finds Out! when they practiced acting together.
- They are in Rumble Juice
- They look at each other's pictures from Halloween night
- Lindy and Garrett both help save an animal rescue shelter along with the rest of the group.
- They are in Rumble Juice.
- They sit really close together on the couch.
- When Lindy was singing she looked at Garrett at one point smiled at him.
- Garrett looked amused by Lindy's singing by showing that he smiled at her.
- Garrett and Lindy are watching Jasmine and Logan admit their feelings for each other and are both smiling excitedly, showing they ship Jogan.
- Lindy had her elbow on Garrett's shoulder as she smiled (At Jogan) and Garrett didn't seem to mind by being close to her.
- They are both clapping (along with Delia and Betty) when they watch Jasmine and Logan admit their feelings for each other and finally become a couple, showing they have both been waiting for this to happen.
- When Delia says that she and Lindy have to fight over Garrett, Lindy nods in agreement.
- Garrett seems to be excited when Lindy nods about fighting with Delia over him, like he wants it to happen, and then seems upset when Lindy (and Delia) says no.
- They group hug with Logan, Jasmine and Delia and are next to each other in the hug.
- When Lindy says, "I love you guys", Garrett says, "Love you too".
- After Lindy (and Delia) say no after fighting over Garrett and he says "Well, it was a good couple of seconds", Lindy playfully pushes Garrett whilst biting her lip.
- When the gang are walking away from Rumble Juice, Lindy is walking with Delia and Garrett is behind them, Lindy turns to Garrett and holds his arm so that he can walk with them.
- They're both friends with Logan, Delia and Jasmine.
- They both go to DITKA High School.
- They both have "worked" in the cinema.
- Both got popcorn all over them.
- Both got in trouble by Max.
- Both have been to the cinema together with the gang.
- Both didn't like Tom at the end.
- They both have trouble letting things go.
- They both like vegetables.
- They're both bad at lying, for the most part (Garret actually lied pretty well in Lindy-licious and Lindy lied well (with Logan's help) in Ball Or Nothing.
- They both have a younger brother.
- Both of them know about Jasmine's crush on Logan.
- They both had parts in Delia's play, in Logan Finds Out!
- They are both Jogan shippers (along with Delia and Betty.
- Lindy has blonde hair and Garrett is brunette.
- Lindy has brown eyes and Garrett blue.
- Lindy is female and Garrett is male.
- Lindy went to the school dance but Garrett did not
- Garrett got a date to the dance and Lindy didn't
- Lindy is a twin and Garrett is not
- Garrett gets along with Logan very well, but Lindy doesn't always get along well with him
- Lindy loves to go the dance and Garrett doesn't like to go because of his dancing
- Lindy loves acting, but Garrett hates it
- Garrett has stage fright, but Lindy doesn't
- Lindy has had a boyfriend, but Garrett has never had a girlfriend.
- Their couple name is Larrett.
- They've known each other since the third grade
- They both helped each other out with their ideas/projects (Garrett's popcorn conspiracy theory, Lindy's smoothie).
- Peyton Clark (Garrett) ships Larrett
- Lindy convinced Garrett to try out for the football team.
- They almost kissed in Lindy's basement
- They shared a dance in Falling for... Who?
- Garrett and Lindy are the second most popular pairing on the show, after Jasmine and Logan.
- Color: White: They both wore it in Lindylicious. They also wear it around each other a lot, sometimes even at the same time.
- Number: 12: Lindy has 5 letters in her name as Garrett has 7 in his and 7+5=12
- Object: Popcorn: Since both worked at the cinema and both were poured over with it.
- Sport: 'Snowboarding: Lindy accompanied Garrett to his snowboarding lesson and taught him how to Snowboard in Snow Problem.
- Episode(s): Lindylicious: They interacted the most in this episode. Garrett was there for Lindy on her date and they both helped each other with their ideas/projects. Garrett helped Lindy get rid of the smoothie person and they both "worked" at the cinema
- Snow Problem: This episode shows the closest interaction between the pairing. Lindy accompanies Garrett to his snowboarding lesson and they get into their fist fight. The also share their first real hug in this episode.
- Bad News: They pretended to be a couple and almost kissed in this episode.
- Bicycle Thief: They spent a lot of time together, like going bike riding and this episode showed a good friendship between the two.
- Falling for... Who?: They shared a dance in this episode.
- Lindy in the Middle: They had the main plot together.
Lindy: We finally have a cool guy in the group! No offense, Garrett.
Garrett: None taken.
Garrett: Lindy, we love you, but, you tend to get overly excited about the smallest things.
Lindy: That's just not true.
Lindy: Do something, Garrett!
Garrett: (puts hose down pants) Wow, and I thought brain freeze was bad!
Lindy: May I?
Garrett: Yes, you May.
Lindy: I'm crushing on a really cute guy! (referring to Dash).
Garrett: Well I appreciate that, Lindy, but I think it's best we just stay friends.
Lindy: I've been lying here all day.
Garrett: You can say that again.
Lindy: Don't you dare tell him I'm not hurt
Garrett: Not another lie! I can't handle another lie... [Dash comes back] Quick, help her before she loses the leg!
Lindy: I can't wait to leave this hotel!
Garrett: (Walks up to Lindy) I am never leaving this hotel!
Garrett: Hey, thanks for asking me to study with you. I needed a break from "Candy". I'm starting to miss the issues I have with real girls.
Lindy: Please, I trade Zach in for a phone app like that. The guy doesn't give me a moment to breath. I had to make up an excuse just to get away from him.
Lindy: Hey look, Rumble Juice is raffling off one of those cool wild rider bikes.
Garrett: I already have a wild rider mountain crusher.
Delia: Lindy! Garrett! I wrote a scene for my drama class and I'd love for you guys to be in it. I wrote the parts just for you.
Lindy: You wrote something for me? To act in?
Delia: Uh, before we get started, I just wanna say thank you guys so much for being in my scene.
Lindy: Aw, thank you for bringing me back to THE THEATER!
Garrett: So, Rumble Juice after school?
Lindy: Wait a sec, still in character. [takes off sunglasses] Yeah, Rumble Juice sounds fun. Hey did you hear Logan got dumped by his girlfriend?
Jasmine: Well, I'm here. What do you guys want to tell me?
Lindy: Okay, I'm just gonna rip the bandage off. We know you like Logan.
Lindy: Okay, so uh there is this guy I know and I consider him a friend, but lately I'm starting to wonder if he could be more than that. Do you think that's possible for friends to turn into more than friends?
Logan: Unbelievable! Here I am all heartbroken and you just wanna talk about yourself.
Lindy: Hey Garrett, you okay?
Lindy: Remember that girl who waved at you at Rumble Juice yesterday?
Garrett: So many girls wave at me. I'm kidding, of course I remember!
Lindy: Anyway, this is Rumble Juice. I hang out here a lot. Oh, you see that guy behind the counter? That is my friend Garrett.
Hayley: [Waves at Garrett]
Lindy: Hey, how about 'The Rescuers'? Because we rescued the dogs?
Garrett: Works for me.
| To view the Lindy and Garrett gallery, click here.