Evanston, IL (currently)
Drummer for The Weasels
The Weasels (formerly)
His band breaking up
Keith Edwards was a recurring character in Season 2 of I Didn't Do It. He was the drummer of Logan's favorite band,The Weasels, which broke up and got back together twice in The Rescuers. Keith first appeared in Lindy and Logan's Brrrrthday, and appeared again in The Rescuers.
keith is portrayed by Harvey Shield.
Kieth comes from a British background, specifically London, as shown from his accent.
Keith is shown to be a nice, friendly guy.
Keith is shown to have brown eyes and grey hair, due to him being in about his 60's or older. He is about 5^11 in height.
Members of The WeaselsEdit
Keith seemed to be friends with his band members when they were still together, however, he may no longer be friends with them due to the band breaking up, but it is unknown.
Keith and Logan met in Lindy and Logan's Brrrrthday, at a pub where Keith was supposed to perform, but when he couldn't make it, Logan filled in for him. Logan is a huge fan of Keith's and keith was Logan's inspiration to become a drummer. Logan said in The Rescuers that he and Keith were pretty close friends, because Keith has been giving Logan drum lessons and Logan helped Keith find his glasses.(see: Logan and Keith)
kieth and Lindy met in Lindy and Logan's Brrrrthday when Lindy surprised Logan with a birthday present - seeing The Weasels in concert - and they became friends. Lindy seemed to be close with keith like Logan as shown in The Rescuers, when she welcomed him to her and Logan's house and she said it was nice to see him.
- keith first appeared in Lindy and Logan's Brrrrthday.
- He was the drummer for The Weasels until they broke up in The Rescuers.
- Keith was Logan's inspiration to become a drummer
- He is British
- Keith last appeared in The Rescuers
- Only Logan can seem to understand what Keith is saying since he's British. (The Rescuers)
- When Keith was Logan's age, his band had already broken up ten times. (The Rescuers)
- Jasmine has never heard of Keith's band. (The Rescuers}