|“||Someone done it...no, doughnut...no, did it!||”|
When Betty's foghorn from her days in the Coast Guard is stolen from Rumble Juice, Logan volunteers to solve the crime and everyone is a suspect.
- Olivia Holt as Lindy Watson
- Austin North as Logan Watson
- Piper Curda as Jasmine Kang
- Peyton Clark as Garrett Spenger
- Sarah Gilman as Delia Delfano
- Rose Abdoo as Margaret
Logan: Someone done it... no, doughnut... no, did it!
Logan: I'll crack this case wide open!.
Delia: (to Betty) You can kiss that horn goodbye.
Logan: I love mysteries. It's the only time other people are clueless too.
Kevin: That's the smartest thing you have ever said.
- Dylan Riley Snyder, Olivia's former co-star from Kickin' It, attended the live taping. 
- This is part of Disney's "Whodunit Investigation and Mystery Filled" weekend. The writers of Girl Meets World have confirmed that is was moved from August to July.
- The title of this episode is based off of the famous Sherlock Holmes quote, "It's elementary, my dear Watson."
- Kevin LeBow returns in this episode. It is his second appearance on the show, his first was in Falling for... Who?.
- This episode was like the Suite Life on Deck episode, "Rolling with the Holmes", because both episodes were based on the Sherlock Holmes' famous quote, "Elementary, my dear Watson", and both had a plot about something being stolen.
- This episode hints that Delia is being raised by a gay couple.
- It also hints that Delia may have been bullied in the third grade, as she ate lunch in the janitor's closet and did her homework in the bathroom stall.
- Betty was the one that did it.
- It was said that Delia has a gay couple for parents, but still has contact with her mother meaning her birth mom and birth dad split up and her birth dad got married to a man.
- This episode aired on October 8th in the UK, even though the episodes, Lindy in the Middle and Lindy and Logan's Brrrrthday hadn't aired yet at the time.
- Nora is mentioned in this episode.
| To view the Elementary, My Dear Watson gallery, click here.