|“||Welcome to A.M. morning!||”|
Jasmine has been tapped to give the school’s morning video announcements. Unfortunately, her best friends and the rest of the student body find her approach to the news pretty boring …until Logan steps in as her co-anchor.
- Olivia Holt as Lindy Watson
- Austin North as Logan Watson
- Piper Curda as Jasmine Kang
- Peyton Clark as Garrett Spenger
- Sarah Gilman as Delia Delfano
- Ron Butler as Mr. Kupcheck
- Garrett Boyd as Zach
- Lauren Story as Candy
- Jasmine's last name is revealed to be 'Kang.' This may be a nod to Debbie Kang from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, who is also portrayed by Piper Curda.
- This episode aired on October 24th in the UK.
- Captions for Watch Disney Channel for this episode claim Logan as "Jack" in the beginning of the episode.
- AM Mornings was a Spoof of Good Morning America. Ironically, Jasmine and Logan were the hosts of AM Mornings and their potrayers, Piper and Austin, were on Good Morning America, in early 2014.
- Lindy and Garrett pretended to be a couple (even though it was just one scene) so that they could avoid Zack and Candy. This was the second time a paring fake dated and almost kissed, the first time was in Lindy Nose Best, when Jasmine and Logan fake dated and almost kissed.
- October 24, 2014 (UK)
- November 17, 2014 (Japan)
- December 15, 2014 (Australia)
- December 17, 2014 (Latin America and Brazil)
- January 3, 2015 (Poland)
Mr. Kupckeck: Jasmine, before you go on the air, can we talk about the show?
Jasmine: Sure, Mr. Kupckeck. What is it?
Mr.Kupckeck: How do I put this? Your debut was a little flat.
Jasmine: Flat? How flat?
Mr.Kupckeck: Ever drive through Nebraska? Look, I'm just trying to give you some constructive criticism. The goal of morning announcements should be for people to watch them, not to cause a school-wide nap.
Jasmine: Uh, when will we be getting to the constructive part of this criticism?
Mr.Kupckeck: Right now. Come on in!
Logan: (walks in) Hey, Jas. Today's top story, I'm your new co-host!
Mr.Kupckeck: What do you think, Jasmine?
Jasmine: Uh, Uh
Logan: Wow, for someone who delivers the news, you're not very good at taking it.
Garrett: Hey, thanks for asking me to study with you. I needed a break from "Candy". I'm starting to miss the issues I have with real girls.
Lindy: Please, I trade Zach in for a phone app like that. The guy doesn't give me a moment to breath. I had to make up an excuse just to get away from him.
(Jasmine is sitting alone, Logan comes to her.)
Logan: I felt this morning went great, didn't you?
Jasmine: (sarcastically) Yeah. When you poured chocolate syrup and milk in your mouth and made chocolate milk come out of your nose, I said, "this guy has got a future in news".
Logan: Funny you should mention that. I think our future's so bright, we'll need these. (pulls a pair of sunglasses out of a bag)
Jasmine: I will never wear those. I'm humiliated enough as it is. That's why I'm eating out here alone. The whole school was laughing at us this morning.
Logan: I know, wasn't it awesome?
Jasmine: No. I hated every second of it. Why do you think I was repeatedly banging my head on the desk?
Logan: I don't know. I thought you were trying to kill a spider. That's how I do it.
Jasmine: I don't enjoy all the goofiness like you do. I want to be taken seriously.
Logan:: Well, look, if it mean that much to you, I guess I can tell Mr.Kupcheck I don't want to do it any more.
Logan: Yeah, sure. That's what friends do.
Jasmine: (puts her hand on his shoulder) Thank you, and thanks for understanding that the silly thing just isn't who I am
Jasmine: You know what the worst part of this whole thing is?
Logan: The fact that you compromised your integrity and made a fool of yourself, all for the adulation of a few bored homeroom kids?
Jasmine: I was going to say, the fact that we got drenched in toilet water, but yours works, too
| To view the Bad News gallery, click here.
| To view the Bad News video gallery, click here.