|“||Working on this show was one of the highlights of my life.||”|
— Austin talking about the series finale.
Austin was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Later, he and his family relocated to Atlanta, Georgia, where he was discovered at a talent showcase at the age of twelve. 
Austin's career took off after being discovered at a talent showcase. He went on to land commercials and several guest star roles in hit series, including Kickin' It, A.N.T. Farm, See Dad Run and General Hospital. 
A talented drummer, who often posts drum covers, North also excels in several sports, including basketball, which is his favorite. He is a car enthusiast, enjoys surfing, snowboarding and spending time with his family, friends and his dogs. North currently resides in Los Angeles with his parents and his sister, when she is able to visit from college.  Austin dated fellow I Didn't Do It star, Piper Curda, a couple of years before they stared on the show. As of 2015, North has been in a relationship with Vanessa Hudgens.
- His full name is Austin Michael North
- Austin has worked with Olivia Holt before I Didn't Do It. They worked together on Kickin' It as Kim Crawford (Olivia) and Ricky Weaver (Austin)
- North has worked on the shows See Dad Run, A.N.T. Farm, and General Hospital.
- Austin's role on I Didn't Do It, is his first starring role.
- Austin enjoys working out and staying fit.
- North has a YouTube account which he used to tell about his life.
- North is also a drummer (as seen on his YouTube channel).
- His mother's name is Karen North and his sister's name is Lauren North. 
- Austin North's fans are called "The NorthStars" after he let his fans vote for what they should be called.
- He is a Christian.
- His favorite sport is Basketball.
- One of his goals is to be a postivite influence.
- He wants to encourage his fans to work hard and follow their dreams.
- He loves frozen yogurt.
- He loves going to the beach
- Austin likes to surf
- Austin is a fan of Nick Jonas
- He ships Jogan. 
- He has a sister named Lauren
- He loves cars
- He has dogs
- Austin loves spending time with family and friends.
- Austin loves sports
- Austin graduated high school on June 11th 2015, along with his co-star Olivia Holt. 
- He has kissed Piper Curda.
- His favourite moment from I Didn't Do It was when Logan taught Jasmine to play the drums.
- He has dated Piper Curda. Not only has Austin been Piper's boyfriend, but his character, Logan, is also her character, Jasmine's boyfriend.
- Austin has played the love interest to two female leads on a Disney Channel show - he played Chyna Parks' (China Anne McClain) boyfriend, Holland in Ant Farm, and he played Jasmine's (Piper Curda) boyfriend, Logan, in I Didn't Do It.
- He cried watching Falling for... Who?
- His favourite episode of I Didn't Do It, and to shoot is The Rescuers.
- As of 2016, he has a beard.
|2011||Kickin' It||Ricky Weaver||Guest role, Ricky Weaver, one episode|
|2012||General Hospital||Bodhi||Guest role; Episode #1.12497|
|2012||A.N.T. Farm||Holland||Episode: "MutANT Farm II"|
|2013||See Dad Run||Dean||Episode: "See Dad Play Hard to Get"|
|2014-15||I Didn't Do It||Logan Watson||Lead role; Disney Channel|
| To view the Austin North gallery, click here.
- ↑ Quote Reference
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Austin North biography on Disney Channel Medianet
- ↑ Karen's Twitter Account
- ↑ Lauren's Twitter Account
- ↑ Austin's Fanbase Title
- ↑ Austin Ships Jogan
- ↑ Austin's tweet about graduating high school
- ↑ Austin's favourite moment from I Didn't Do It
- ↑ Austin Dated Piper
- ↑ Austin's tweet about Falling for... Who?
- ↑ Austin's favourite I Didn't Do It episode