|“||I'm blessed to be able to do what I do. Keep God first. Car Fanatic. Drum Fanatic. Sports Fanatic. Froyo Fanatic. Please tell me you know what Froyo means.||”|
— Austin North's description on his Facebook page .
Austin Michael North
July 30, 1996 (age 17)
Austin was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Later, he and his family relocated to Atlanta, Georgia, where he was discovered at a talent showcase at the age of twelve. 
North's career took off after being discovered at a talent showcase at the age of twelve. He went on to land commercials and several guest star roles in hit series, including Kickin' It, A.N.T. Farm, See Dad Run and General Hospital. 
A talented drummer, North also excels in several sports, including basketball, which is his favorite. He is a car enthusiast, enjoys surfing, snowboarding and spending time with his family, friends and dogs. The youngest of two, North currently resides in Los Angeles with his parents and his sister, when she is able to visit from college. 
- North has worked with Olivia Holt before I Didn't Do It. They worked together on Kickin' It as Kim Crawford (Olivia) and Ricky Weaver (Austin).
- North has worked on the shows See Dad Run, A.N.T. Farm, and General Hospital.
- Austin's role on I Didn't Do It is North's first starring role.
- Austin enjoys working out and staying fit.
- North has a YouTube account which he used to tell about his life.
- North is also a drummer (as seen on his YouTube channel).
- His mother's name is Karen North and his sister's name is Lauren North. 
- Austin North's fans are called "The NorthStars.
- He is a Christian.
| To view the Austin North gallery, click here.