|“||I'm blessed to be able to do what I do. Keep God first. Car Fanatic. Drum Fanatic. Sports Fanatic. Froyo Fanatic. Please tell me you know what Froyo means.||”|
— Austin North's description on his Facebook page .
Austin Michael North
July 30, 1996 (age 18)
Austin was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Later, he and his family relocated to Atlanta, Georgia, where he was discovered at a talent showcase at the age of twelve. 
North's career took off after being discovered at a talent showcase. He went on to land commercials and several guest star roles in hit series, including Kickin' It, A.N.T. Farm, See Dad Run and General Hospital. 
A talented drummer, who often posts drum covers, North also excels in several sports, including basketball, which is his favorite. He is a car enthusiast, enjoys surfing, snowboarding and spending time with his family, friends and his dogs. The youngest of two, North currently resides in Los Angeles with his parents and his sister, when she is able to visit from college. 
- Austin has worked with Olivia Holt before I Didn't Do It. They worked together on Kickin' It as Kim Crawford (Olivia) and Ricky Weaver (Austin).
- North has worked on the shows See Dad Run, A.N.T. Farm, and General Hospital.
- Austin's role on I Didn't Do It is his first starring role.
- Austin enjoys working out and staying fit.
- North has a YouTube account which he used to tell about his life.
- North is also a drummer (as seen on his YouTube channel).
- His mother's name is Karen North and his sister's name is Lauren North. 
- Austin North's fans are called "The NorthStars" after he let his fans vote for what they should be called.
- He is a Christian.
- His favorite sport is Basketball.
- One of his goals is to be a postivite influence.
- He wants to encourage his fans to work hard and follow their dreams.
- He loves frozen yogurt.
- He can drive
- He loves going to the beach
- Austin likes to surf
- Austin is a fan of Nick Jonas
- He ships Jogan. 
- He has an older sister, Lauren
- He loves cars
- He has dogs
- Austin loves spending time with family and friends.
- Austin loves sports
- Austin graduated high school on June 11th 2015, along with his co-star Olivia Holt. 
| To view the Austin North gallery, click here.